IGNITE RATINGS - TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
Welcome to Ignite Ratings. Igniteratings.com, and membership.igniteratings.com ( are operated by Trustic Holding Inc, a Seychelles limited company, and Petlan Limited, a Gibraltar limited liability company (collectively, the “Company”, “Ignite”, “We” or “Us”).
Ignite is a decentralised financial and crypto asset ratings platform powered by crowd-sourced intelligence.
This Agreement contains legally binding terms you must accept prior to accessing the Website, Platform, and Application.
By accessing or using the Website, Platform and Application, you accept this Agreement and agree to the terms, conditions and notices contained or referenced herein and consent to have this Agreement and all notices provided to you in electronic form either via email or directly to your account on the Website, Platform, or Application. To withdraw this consent, you must cease using the Website, Platform, and the Application and close your registered account.
Please print a copy of this Agreement for your records. We may modify this Agreement at its sole discretion from time to time. Such modifications shall be effective upon posting by the Company on the Website.
This Agreement shall apply to any and all persons and/or entities that access the Website, the Application, or any other products subsequently launched by the Company and used by you. To clarify, this Agreement does not discriminate between any Ignite Token (IGNT) holders or forecasters. Any special provisions related solely to any special parties (i.e., IGNT Token holders) shall be designated as such.
Any use of the Website, Platform, and/or the Application is void where prohibited. By accessing and using the Website, Platform, and/or the Application, you represent and warrant that you have the right, authority and capacity to enter into this Agreement and to abide by all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
Using the Website, Platform, and/or the Application may be prohibited or restricted in certain countries. You are responsible for complying with the laws and regulations of the territory from which you access or use the Website, Platform, and/or the Application.
To use the Platform and/or Application, You will first need to register for an account with Us. You may access the Platform from Your Account (as defined below).
You can open an account with Us by verifying your wallet address that contains the IGNT Token and providing a unique account name or user ID (as applicable) and password and entering other information that We ask for upon Our registration form such as (but not limited to) Your first and last name, address, and e-mail, (an 'Account'). You shall ensure that the details provided at registration or thereafter are accurate and kept up to date and You consent to allow Us to verify such details. You may be able to change some (but not all) of the details You provide at registration by editing Your Account preferences or contacting our support.
Customers are only permitted to have one account for use on the Platform/Application and these personal details supplied for this account will be confirmed through Verification Checks.
Any other accounts which we have reason to believe are opened or operated by You (in addition to any existing account whether the existing account is active, or frozen or closed for any reason), will be deemed a duplicate account ("Duplicate Account").
Launching the Platform
If you would like to use the Platform, you will need to launch it from the Platform tab on the Website and login into it using your membership credentials. You represent and warrant that all login information you submit is truthful and accurate and you will maintain the accuracy of such information. You are solely responsible for the confidentiality of your account, as well as for its use and misuse. You will promptly inform us of any need to deactivate your account. We reserve the right to delete your account at any time and for any reason.
Assignment and Transfer
You may not sell, transfer, assign, licence, sublicense, or modify the Ignite Intellectual Property (Ignite IP), or reproduce, display, publicly perform, make a derivative version of, distribute, or otherwise use the Ignite IP in any way for any public or commercial purpose without the prior written consent of Ignite. You may neither share your access credentials with another person and/or entity, nor may you share your access or publish indicators, analytics, and other parts of Ignite’s products anywhere, whether it be as a IGNT token holder, with another person and/or entity. To clarify, the only person and/or entity that may access and use the Website, Platform, and Application or any other Ignite.
IP subject to this agreement is the person and/or entity to which the access credentials belong.
Nothing in this provision shall be deemed to apply to the transfer or disposition of the IGNT token itself. Any violation of this provision shall be deemed void and provide grounds for immediate termination of access, exclusion, and/or relief by any legal means available to the Company.
Ignite Intellectual Property
The Website, Platform, and Application contain materials, such as financial analytics, indicators, data, signals, software, technology, text, graphics, images, photographs, and other material provided by or on behalf of Ignite.
The Ignite IP may be owned by us or third parties. Unauthorized use of the Ignite IP may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws. You have no rights in or to the Ignite IP, and you will not use the Ignite IP except as permitted pursuant to this Agreement. No other use is permitted without prior written consent from us. You must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the original Ignite IP on any copy you make of the Ignite IP. The use or posting of the Ignite IP on any other website or in a networked computer environment for any purpose is expressly prohibited.
If you violate any part of this Agreement, your permission to access and/or use the Application and the Website automatically terminates. The trademarks, service marks, and logos of Ignite (the “ Ignite Trademarks”) used and displayed on the Application , Telegram bots and the Website registered and unregistered trademarks or service marks of Ignite. Other company, product, and service names located on the Application and the Website may be trademarks or service marks owned by others (the “Third Party Trademarks,” and, collectively with The Ignite Trademarks, the “Trademarks”). Nothing on the Application or the Website should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use the Trademarks, without our prior written permission specific for each such use. Use of the Trademarks as part of a link to or from any site is prohibited unless establishment of such a link is approved in advance by us in writing. All goodwill generated from the use of Ignite Trademarks inures to our benefit.
Elements of the Website, Platform, and Application, are protected by trade dress, trademark, unfair competition, and other state and federal laws and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part, by any means, including, but not limited to, the use of framing or mirrors. None of the Ignite IP may be retransmitted without our express, written consent for each and every instance.
User Generated Content
Users may post and/or create content through the Platform and Application (hereinafter, “User Generated Content”). We cannot review all User Generated Content. We may remove User Generated Content that does not adhere to our User Guidelines, or that is offensive or otherwise unacceptable to us in our sole discretion. Other Users may review and rate other User Generated Content which may positively or negatively affect a Users’ reputation applied by the Platform’s reputation engine.
As between us and you, you retain all copyrights and other intellectual property rights in and to the User Generated Content. You hereby grant us an irrevocable, non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, sublicensable, transferable license to use your User Generated Content for any commercial and/or non-commercial use we deem reasonably necessary, including, but not limited to, in order to operate the Website, and make the Platform and Application available to you and other users.
Once you submit User Generated Content through the Application, it may be accessible by other users who will be able to view, review, rate, and/or comment on it, including any personal information included therein. Please carefully consider any User Generated Content that you submit through the Platform and/or Application. We are not responsible for the accuracy of User Generated Content. You should review other User Generated Content carefully and You should not rely on any information submitted to the Platform for making investment decisions unless You have undertaken your own research and sought appropriate financial advice.
By accessing and/or using the Website, Platform, and Application, you hereby agree that:
- You will not use the Website, Platform, and Application for any unlawful purpose;
You will not upload, post, e-mail, transmit, or otherwise make available content that:
- Infringes any copyright, trademark, right of publicity, or other proprietary rights of any person or entity; or
- Is threatening, tortious, defamatory, libelous, indecent, obscene, pornographic, sexually explicit, invasive of another’s privacy, or promotes extreme violence or cruelty to animals, or contains hate speech (i.e speech that attacks or demeans a group based on race or ethnic origin, religion, disability, gender, age, veteran status, and/or sexual orientation/gender identity; or
- Discloses any sensitive information about another person, including that person’s e-mail address, postal address, phone number, credit card information, or any similar information.
- You will not “stalk” or otherwise harass another person;
- You will not spam or use the Website, Platform, and Application to engage in any commercial activities;
- You will not access or use the Website, Platform, and Application to collect any market research for a competing business;
- You will not impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- You will not interfere with or attempt to interrupt the proper operation of the Website, Platform, and Application through the use of any virus, device, information collection or transmission mechanism, software, or routine, or access or attempt to gain access to any data, files, or passwords related to the Application through hacking, password or data mining, or any other means;
- You will not use any robot, spider, scraper, or other automated means to access the Application for any purpose without our express written permission; provided, however, we grant the operators of public search engines permission to use spiders to copy materials from the public portions of the Application for the sole purpose of and solely to the extent necessary for creating publicly-available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such materials; and
- You will not take any action that imposes or may impose (in our sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our technical infrastructure;
- You will notify us about inappropriate content of which you become aware. If you find something that violates our User Guidelines.
We reserve the right, in our sole and absolute discretion, to deny you access to the Application, or any portion of the Application, without notice, and to remove any content that does not adhere to these User Guidelines.
Hive Index Rewards Mechanism
User participation on the Platform and/or Application to review and rate ICOs or Digital Assets (the “Assets”) which will result in those Assets receiving an aggregated ratings score.
Depending on the aggregated ratings score, the Ignite Index may take a position on those Assets by deploying no more than 1% of the Index’s deployable capital to make a purchase of any one Asset.
A User may not benefit from Ignite Index rewards unless they contribute to the Platform and/or Application. There is no assurance or guarantee that there will be sufficient engagement in the Platform or Application such that the User will receive any rewards to be distributed to active users of the Platform and/or Application from the gains of the Ignite Index. There is no assurance that you will personally receive any part of the rewards from the gains of the Ignite Index. This is because the ability of Ignite to pay any reward to you will depend on your level of participation, the future results of operations, and on future business and financial condition of Ignite, and there is no assurance or guarantee of the future results of operations, and the future business and financial condition of Ignite Index will generate any gains to be paid out as rewards to Users.
There is no assurance or guarantee of the amount or price, level, or consistency of payouts from Ignite Index gains.
THESE IS NO ASSURANCE OR GUARANTEE THAT A USER WILL BE ENTITLED TO ANY REWARDS FROM THE IGNITE INDEX. SUCCESSFUL PERFORMANCE IS A NOT A GUARANTEE OF SIMILAR RESULTS WITH RESPECT TO ANY FUTURE PERFORMANCE, OR OF ANY REWARDS PAID OUT AS A RESULT OF THE IGNITE INDEX GAINS.
If you have any non-public information that could provide you an advantage with respect to any position taken by the Ignite Index (“Insider Information”), the use of such Insider Information may disqualify you from being entitled to any payout from the gains of the Ignite Index.
Fraud means any fraudulent activity committed by You or any person acting on Your behalf or collusively with You, and includes without limitation attempting to register false or misleading account information, colluding in order to gain an unfair advantage (including in respect of Hive rewards or benefits), and the use of IGNT which do not belong to You, including the use of IGNT which is stolen, cloned, or unauthorised.
We will take the strongest criminal and contractual measures against You if You are found to be involved in fraud. If You are alleged or suspected of fraud we will freeze your account, and any Reward withdrawals, and notify the appropriate authorities.
You will be liable to pay us, on demand, all costs, charges or losses experienced by us, as a result of any fraudulent activity by You. This will include any direct, indirect or consequential losses, any loss of profit and loss of reputation, arising directly or indirectly from Your fraud, dishonesty or criminal act.
An 'unfair advantage' includes, but is not limited to, the following activities:
Collusion occurs when two or more Platform members, or one member uses one account or more, in attempt to gain an unfair advantage, over other Platform Members or other ICOs or Crypto assets listed on the platform by colluding to materially affect, positively or negatively, either a member’s or asset’s rating on the platform.
B) Unfair Advantage Programs
Unfair Advantage Programs include the use of any application, program or software, or any other advantage by external factors to manipulate ratings on the Platform in any way. This includes, without limitation, a robot ("Bot") when using the Platform.
This includes taking advantage of any fault, error or loophole in the Platform or in respect of any errors or omissions.
Any mechanism which provides a Member with an unfair advantage and/or puts other players at a disadvantage and goes against our Terms.
Any suspected unfair advantage may be reported to Member Services.
Where possible, registered complaints will be investigated against Member suspected of gaining an unfair advantage. If we are made aware of suspected behaviour, during play, we may at our sole discretion decide to terminate suspected Members' access to the Platform and/or freeze their accounts. However under no circumstances will we be liable for any loss experienced by You as a result of the collusive, unlawful, or unfair activity of any person using the Platform or Application.
In the event of any unexpected system flaws, faults or errors relating to the software or hardware serving the Platform we will make reasonable endeavours to resolve the problem within an acceptable time-frame.
If Your play has been interrupted for some reason, please refer to the following policies for each product and the interruption provisions within:
We shall not be liable to You if (without limitation):
- (a)account reward (or other elements of the Platform) issues arise as a result of systems' errors, communications' errors, bugs or viruses; or
- (b) damage to Your computer equipment or software results in a loss of data by You.
- (c)We also reserve the right to take necessary action to correct such errors. However we are not required to provide any back up network and/or systems or similar services.
(d) You agree that we shall not be responsible for any loss, including loss of winnings, resulting from the Platform failing to operate correctly because of, but not limited to the following:
- (i) any delay or interruption in operation or transmission;
- (ii) system failures, software error bugs, viruses or other faults (including errors or omissions in content);
- (iii)any loss or corruption of data or communication or lines failure;
- (iv)any person's misuse of the Platform(including content of the Platform); or any other factors beyond our control.
We shall not be liable to You if (without limitation):
- (i) Reward settlement (or other elements of the Platform) issues arise as a result of systems' errors, communications' errors, bugs or viruses; or
- (ii)damage to Your computer equipment or software results in a loss of data by You.
We also reserve the right to void all ratings and take necessary action to correct such errors. However we are not required to provide any backup network and/or systems or similar services.
You agree that we shall not be responsible for any loss, including loss of rewards, resulting from the Platform failing to operate correctly because of, but not limited to the following:
- (a) any delay or interruption in operation or transmission;
- (b) system failures, software error bugs, viruses or other faults (including errors or omissions in content);
- (c) any loss or corruption of data or communication or lines failure;
- (d) any person's misuse of the Platform (including content of the Platform); or
- (e) any other factors beyond our control.
Alteration of the Platform
To ensure the continued provision of the Platform, and dependent on our good judgement, we may at any time decide to carry out software maintenance or modify the Platform.
As a result of maintenance requirements and/or a change to the Platform, we may restrict, from time to time, Your access to the Platform (in whole or in part). We will try, although we cannot guarantee, to undertake these modifications or maintenance requirements during times which minimise the impact upon our Customers.
Third Party Software
In the event that We use certain third party products on the Platform, we will be required to make the software available to You. We will licence, or sub-licence, this software to You depending on whether or not it is owned by a third party.
By using the Website, Platform or Application, You will agree that You have accepted the terms of our third party's End User Licence Agreement (where one exists) in addition to these Terms. However, if there is any inconsistency between these Terms and any third party's End User Licence Agreement, these Terms will prevail.
Events Outside our Control
If events occur which are outside our reasonable control then we will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under these Terms. If any such events should arise our obligations will be suspended for the duration of the applicable event. The time for performing these obligations will then be extended by a period commensurate to the duration of such event. We will use our reasonable endeavours to resume normal operations despite the occurrence of any such event.
You acknowledge and agree that Your access to and use of the Platform, is at Your sole option, discretion and risk.
You further acknowledge that Your access to and use of the Platform is permitted solely in strict accordance with the terms of this Agreement and that any Rewards will only be paid if gained by the Index in accordance with the terms of this Agreement. We will not be liable to You for if You attempt to use the Platform using methods not permitted by us or if You are otherwise in breach of this Agreement.
We will try to operate the Platform using reasonable skill and care and substantially as described in these Terms. You acknowledge and accept that the Platform is provided "as is". NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ARE THEREFORE APPLICABLE TO ANY SUBSEQUENT FAULTS AND FAILINGS.
ANY REPRESENTATION, WARRANTY, CONDITION OR GUARANTEE WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF SATISFACTORY QUALITY, FITNESS FOR PURPOSE, COMPLETENESS OR ACCURACY, UNINTERRUPTED PROVISION, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OR WARRANTY THAT THE PLATFORM WILL BE TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR FREE OR THAT THE PLATFORM OR APPLICABLE SERVERS ARE FREE OF VIRUSES, BUGS OR OTHER MALICIOUS PROGRAMS OR THAT THEIR USE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS) ARE HEREBY EXCLUDED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
Under no circumstances will we be liable to You in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty or otherwise under or in connection with this Agreement, Your use of, or inability to use, the Platform, any of our social media tools or any software, materials or other information on our the Platform, or any goods, materials or services available from there, for:
- (a) any injury, loss, claim loss of profits, opportunity or revenue, loss of business or agreements, loss of goodwill, loss of use or corruption of software, loss or corruption of data or loss of anticipated savings;
- (i)loss or damage to property, or injury;
- (ii)general damages or any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, exemplary or punitive damages of any kind; or
- (b)The above conditions are applicable even if such losses are foreseeable or if we have been notified by You of the possibility of such losses arising.
You specifically acknowledge, agree and accept that we are not liable to You for the following:
- (i)any defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of any Member or third party;
- (ii) any loss, including any loss of winnings, arising from the use, abuse or misuse of Your account or the Platform, whether by You or a third party;
- (iii) any loss, including loss of winnings, incurred in the sending of information to the Platform by You or by a third party;
- (iv) IT failures which are caused by the hardware or software equipment which You or other players are using to access the Platform;
- (v) acts or omissions by Your internet service provider or other third party with whom You have contracted to gain access to the Platform or the internet generally;
- (vi)any technical failures, system breakdowns, defects, delays, interruptions, manipulated or improper data transmission, loss or corruption of data, communications' lines failure, distributed denial of service attacks, or bugs or viruses or any other adverse technological consequence to service;
- (vii) the accuracy, completeness or currency of any information services provided including without limitation, prices, runners, times, results or general statistics or any live scores, statistics and intermediate results shown on or provided by the Service;
- (viii) any failure on our part to observe any self-exclusion policies that we may reasonably have in place from time to time and any failure on our part to interact with You where we may have concerns about Your activities;
- (ix)any link contained, or the website or content contained, on any internet sites linked to and from the Platform.
Nothing in these Terms shall operate so as to exclude or restrict our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, or for fraud.
The Website and Platform includes non-public and confidential information, which is secret and valuable to us and/or any third parties i.e. software suppliers ("Confidential Information"). You agree, as long as You use the Platform (including Websites) and thereafter, to: (a) keep all such Confidential Information strictly confidential; (b) not to disclose such Confidential Information to a third party; and (c) not to use such Confidential Information for any purpose other than participating in the online games and services provided via the Platform. You further agree to take all reasonable steps at all times to protect and keep confidential such Confidential Information.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
This Agreement and all other additional terms are governed by the laws of Gibraltar.
The Supreme Court of Gibraltar shall have the exclusive jurisdiction to settle any disputes relating to these Terms. All other disputes should be dealt with by our Complaints and Disputes process.
If we do not enforce the carrying out of any of Your obligations or if we do not apply any of our permitted rights or remedies we shall not be prevented from enforcing such rights or remedies or requiring You to fulfil Your obligations moving forward.
If any of these Terms are deemed unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable then they shall be severable from the rest of these Terms. Any Term/s which is deemed severable shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining Terms.
This Agreement is subject to change by the Company without your consent at any time. When we post changes to The Agreement, we will put and Revise Accordingly the "last updated" date at the top of This Agreement. We recommend that you check our Website from time to time to inform yourself of any changes in this Agreement or any of our other policies.
These Terms, and all the associated documents referred to in these Terms, comprise the entire Agreement between us and supersede all prior communications and understandings relating to the subject matter of our relationship.
A verbal or written declaration by any employee or agent of Ignite should not be regarded as a variation of these Terms or an authorised statement relating to product or service quality. We shall have no liability to You for any unauthorised statement except where fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation can be demonstrated.
No person other than members of Ignite Ratings shall have the right to enforce these Terms.